Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Saturday, April 30, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 30

Day 30: A picture of me taken within the past month
 
photo copyright of Lynne Richardson, Making Memories Digital Photography. April 7, 2011
The above photo of me was taken on April 7 by Mrs. Lynne Richardson. She is the talented photographer who took my maternity pictures and Rylee's 3-month pictures. Unfortunately we missed having newborn pictures and 6-month pictures taken of Rylee, but I was able to get myself together and catch up with Mrs. Lynne in enough time to have her take Rylee's 9-month pictures. At the same time, she took some pictures of my brother, sister, and me, and a few family pictures of Jordan, Rylee, and me together. She got a lot of great shots, and I can't wait to share a few more of them on here when she finishes editing them.

No comments: