Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 26

Day 26: A picture of somewhere I'd love to travel to

Greece
Tuscany, Italy
I would love to travel all over the world if I could, but unfortunately that would cost a LOT of money, and... well... we can barely afford to travel to visit family in neighboring states. However, I really hope that one day I have the opportunity and the financial means to go to Greece and Italy. One of my favorite movies is The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, and parts of the movie were filmed in Greece. I absolutely fell in love with the scenery, and ever since then, I have dreamed of one day seeing those sights in person. I also fell in love with the scenery in the movie Under the Tuscan Sun, which was filmed in Tuscany, Italy. I'm a huge fan of Italian food, too, so it would be awesome to eat authentic Italian food IN Italy. We'll see if it ever happens...

No comments: