Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Friday, April 15, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 15

Day 15: A picture of someone I can't imagine my life without
my sweet Rylee, ready to eat breakfast this morning
Today's photo "challenge" was another no-brainer for me. Honestly, there are a lot of people I could not imagine living without. Every person in my life makes an impact one way or another. However, when I became a mommy, my entire life changed forever - for the better. Rylee is the reason I wake up every morning. She always greets me with an excited smile/squeal when I go in her room to get her up every day. I know I've said it before, but she just brings so much joy to my life. I truly don't know who I would be without her now. I can't believe she is 10 months old today! She is growing way too fast. I'm so thankful God chose to bless me with the incredible gift of motherhood. I will never be the same.

No comments: