Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Saturday, April 9, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 9

Day 9: A picture that can always make me smile

Just married! June 13, 2009
The picture above is not only my favorite picture from my wedding, but it's one of my very favorite pictures ever. I know it doesn't really need a description, but that's Jordan and me walking down the aisle right after being married. This picture makes me happy every single time I look at it, because you can just see by the huge smiles on both of our faces how overjoyed and in love we were (and still are). That was one of the best days of both of our lives, and I'm so thankful our photographer was able to capture that candid yet perfect moment on our special day.

No comments: