Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Friday, April 22, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 22

Day 22: A picture of someone who can always make me laugh
The lovely girl in that picture up there is my friend, Katrina. I just love her. If you are one of my "faithful" blog readers (do I even have any of those?...), you will remember me mentioning her in one of my posts back in February. She is the "author" of my favorite blog in the entire universe, and she is seriously one of the funniest people I know. I don't really ever get to see her or hang out with her, but we chat online from time to time, and I check her blog a few times a day (okay, so maybe I check it a little more than just a FEW times a day... sue me, why don'tcha) to see if she's posted any updates about her latest great adventure or the silly new thing her nieces are doing. Anytime I'm feeling down, I know I can always read one of her blog posts or read a comment she's left someone on Facebook (yes, I read her comments to other people... I can't help it, okay. They're always so entertaining!), and I know that she'll have me rolling on the floor laughing in no time. God truly blessed her with a wonderful, sweet personality and sense of humor, and I'm so thankful to have her in my life!

1 comment:

Whimsy and wonder said...

Thank you precious! That is soooo sweet! We should hang out more in person so I can make you laugh ALL the time. :) :) :)

PS I'm totally a blog regular, so you've got at least one. :)