Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Friday, April 8, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 8

Day 8: A picture of me and the person I've been the closest with for the longest

my mom and me on my wedding day (obviously), June 13, 2009
This one was a "no-brainer". I've already mentioned my mom in my Day 4 post of this photo challenge as being one of my very best friends (second only to my husband Jordan), and that goes hand-in-hand with her being the person I've been the closest with for the longest. After all, she is my mother... she carried me in her womb for nine months. She's known me longer and better than anyone else on this earth. I've already said a lot about how much she means to me in the Day 4 post, so I won't repeat myself on any of that, but I will say once again that I am so thankful and blessed to be her daughter, and to have the good relationship with her that I have. I love my mom!

No comments: