Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Thursday, April 21, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 21

Day 21: A picture of one of my favorite movies
 
I am really not good at this whole choosing-ONE-favorite thing. I have countless "favorite" movies. There are so many good ones, and it depends what mood I'm in on a particular day to determine what my "favorite" movie is at that time. But once again, to spare you from scrolling through countless pictures of all of my "favorite" movies, I decide to just pick the first one that popped into my head, and go with it. Believe it or not, that movie happened to be...


Yep. Monster's Inc. Now before you start laughing at me, please keep in mind that I have a baby girl. And okay, maybe she hasn't actually watched this movie yet, because she's still a little too young to actually care about watching movies. BUT... she WILL be watching this movie very soon, because Jordan and I just joined the Disney movie club and ordered it... and six other Disney family movies (hey... we got ALL SEVEN movies for less than $22!) All mommy excuses aside, though, this seriously is one of my favorite movies. It's just such a sweet, funny movie. I remember watching it with my little sister when she was just a toddler. We nicknamed her "Boo", because she looked and acted so much like the little girl called "Boo" in the movie. Now, I have my own "Boo" - MY little girl. I'm confident that, before too long, I'll be watching this movie with her ALL the time.

No comments: