Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 6

Day 6: A picture of someone I find attractive
Jordan at his graduation from AUM in May 2008
There are a lot of good-looking people out there, but I can honestly say that my husband is the most handsome man in the world in my eyes. I am attracted to him for many reasons other than his obvious good-looks, though. I love his heart and personality. He is such a good, honest, hard worker, and he will do anything to help anyone. He always puts the needs of his family and friends above his own. He is truly one of the most selfless people I know. Most importantly, he is a man of God. If that's not attractive, I don't know what is! 
The picture above was taken shortly before we actually met, but it is one of my very favorite pictures of him. Isn't he handsome?! I just love him to death!

No comments: