Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Monday, April 25, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 25

Day 25: A picture of something I want to do before I die
 
 
I have a "Bucket List" of things I want to do before I die. I am blessed to have already been able to accomplish some of the things on my list, including getting married to my soul mate and becoming a mommy. I also realize that I probably won't be able to do everything on my list, but it never hurts to have goals or dream. One of the things on my list is to go on a cruise - more specifically, a Disney cruise. I think it would be a wonderful, family-friendly experience, and it would give me and my family an opportunity to travel somewhere exciting that we may otherwise never get to visit. 

No comments: