Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 19

Day 19: A picture of my dream vehicle

Once again, I have a few pictures to share for this particular post, because I have a few different "dream vehicles". I realize that I don't need any of these vehicles, and as I mentioned in yesterday's post, I am more than thankful for the two vehicles we have, but it's fun to dream a little every now and then. And so, here they are... my "dream vehicles" (all similar styles, as you'll notice). 
First and foremost: a Range Rover.
Yes, I know... keep dreaming. (I just checked out the Range Rover website, and it says the pricing on these babies STARTS at basically $80,000. There's NO WAY I would spend that much money on a vehicle even if I had it.) 
Next up: a BMW.


I've always admired these Volvos as well:


And finally, my more "realistic" dream vehicle - a Toyota Highlander. I hope we can get one of these someday when Jordan and I extend our family and need a larger vehicle than my little Corolla.


No comments: