Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Monday, April 11, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 11

Day 11: A picture from one of my favorite vacations

at the top of the Gatlinburg Sky Lift (June 15, 2009)
I have been blessed to have had the opportunity to go on many vacations over the years with my family. Each vacation has been a wonderful, fun experience, but I would have to say my favorite vacation to date has to be my honeymoon with my husband, Jordan. We stayed in a nice log cabin in the mountains of Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, Tennessee, and we had a blast! Neither one of us had ever been to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg before, and we both absolutely loved it. The Smoky Mountains are beautiful, and there are countless tourist attractions. While on our honeymoon, we had the pleasure of dining at several yummy restaurants including Hard Rock Cafe and the Pancake Pantry. We had fun playing a round of putt putt golf at Davy Crockett Miniature Golf. We visited the fascinating Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies. We took in the beautiful sights on a scenic ride on the Gatlinburg Sky Lift. We enjoyed a delicious and entertaining dinner show at Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede. Everything was just so wonderful. We really had a fabulous time, and we are so thankful God blessed us with that special trip together. We can't wait to go back very soon!

No comments: