Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hash Brown Casserole

Tonight, Jordan, Rylee, and I went over to my parents' house for dinner and some football-watching. I made a dish of hash brown casserole to contribute to dinner, and I thought I'd post the recipe real quick since I haven't shared it on here yet. Jordan doesn't like it, but it's a big hit with the rest of my family.
Here's the recipe:


Hash Brown Casserole

Ingredients:
- 1 large bag Ore Ida Country Style hash brown potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8oz. sour cream
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (hold aside 1/2 cup for topping)

Directions:
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Spread mixed ingredients evenly in a 9x13 baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.

No comments: