Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bacon Ranch Chicken

Last night, I had my family (mom, dad, and sister) over for dinner again to try another new recipe with me and Rylee (Jordan was at work, as usual). I found this particular recipe linked to the "Crockpotalooza" post on Kelly's Korner. It's called "Bacon Ranch Chicken", and it's another recipe for the Crock Pot. I love Crock Pot recipes... the Crock Pot does all the hard work for you!
Here's the recipe:


Bacon Ranch Chicken

Ingredients:
- 4 raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. real bacon bits
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (I didn't have minced garlic, so I used 1 tsp. garlic sauce instead.)
- 1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream

Preparation Instructions:
- Place raw chicken breasts in bottom of Crock Pot.
- Combine bacon bits, garlic, ranch dressing mix, cream of chicken soup, and sour cream in medium bowl, and mix well.
- Pour mixture over chicken in Crock Pot.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours.


Simple, right? It was so quick and easy to throw together, and it turned out really yummy. The original recipe called to serve it over egg noodles, but I decided to serve it with garlic cheddar mashed potatoes instead. Anyway, it was another good recipe to add to my recipe box. Can't wait to try another new, yummy recipe soon!

No comments: