Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

20-Week Ultrasound Pictures

Today, Rylee and I went over to my parents' house for dinner (yummy taco soup made by Mom and a cake baked by me, simply because I wanted some cake), and while we were there, my dad was nice enough to take a few minutes and scan the pictures from my ultrasound of Baby Ryan yesterday into their computer so I could save them on my jump drive and upload them when I got home.
So, without further ado (since I've been keeping you waiting since yesterday), here they are!:

my sweet boy's sweet face
another (better) shot of my sweet boy's sweet face
both of his feet (I think they look really long!)
see - DEFINITELY a boy!
We also saw some good images of his profile (the side of his body) during the ultrasound yesterday, but unfortunately, when the technician was trying to get still shots of it for pictures for us, he kept moving, and she wasn't able to get any. I was kinda bummed, because the profile shot is my favorite. That little stinker! (My son, not the ultrasound tech) Oh well.
Anyway, there's our baby boy! Oh, I can't wait to meet him!

P.S.   One year ago today, I posted my very first blog entry. I can't believe I've been blogging for a year already. SO much has happened in that year. It's been a fun journey thus far, and I'm so thankful to have this outlet to document these precious moments in my life. Here's to many more years of blogging!

1 comment:

Rod and Alex - aka: "Rolex" said...

I absolutely LOVE looking at ultrasound photos. They're like a preview to a blockbuster movie! You just can't wait to see the real thing!
Congrats to you and your family!

~Alex
http://therolexrelease.blogspot.com