Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rylee's 12-Month Photo Shoot

Yesterday, Jordan, Rylee, and I met with our photographer, Mrs. Lynne Richardson, to have Rylee's 12-month pictures taken. Mrs. Lynne has been taking pictures of Rylee since she was still in my belly (she took my maternity pictures), and I can't believe a year has already passed. I know I say this often, but time is just really going by way too fast.
At the age and stage of life Rylee is in right now, it's really hard to get her to stay still and "pose" for us, but Mrs. Lynne is so great about working with her and just going with the flow, and she's constantly snapping pictures, so she's sure to get at least a few good ones.
If you're looking for a good photographer, please check out her website or her Facebook page. Thanks, Mrs. Lynne, for putting up with us and braving the ridiculous heat yesterday!
Below are a few of the shots Mrs. Lynne got of my sweet girl yesterday. I'm sure there will be many more to come, but these are some of the ones she's already put up on Facebook. *All pictures are copyright of Lynne Richardson, Making Memories Digital Photography. Please do not copy, edit, or cut. Thank you!*

giving herself a kiss in the mirror
She did not like standing on that gravel.

No comments: