Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Baby Girl Is 1!

Exactly one year ago today, I held my beautiful baby girl in my arms for the very first time, and my life changed forever. Although much of that eventful day is now a blur to me, I will never forget the way I felt when I heard her cry as she took her first breath outside my womb, and I finally got to see her sweet face - something I had anxiously been awaiting for nine long months. I was immediately head-over-heels in love in a way that I had never been before. She was absolutely perfect, and she was mine.
I can't believe it's been a year. I can't believe my BABY is a year old now (and starting to take steps!). It has definitely been the BEST year of my life. I am so thankful for every second God has blessed me with as a mommy, and I pray for many many more years of blessings with my precious baby girl (and my baby on the way, too, of course). My Rylee is such an incredible gift, and I can't imagine my life without her.
Happy 1st birthday to my beautiful, sweet Rylee! Mommy loves you more than you will EVER know!
Below are a few pictures I took today, as well as a video of Rylee opening the gift her daddy and I gave her.
my birthday girl
I wrapped her present with newspaper comics.
playing with her birthday present from Mommy and Daddy - her very own phone!
playing with her birthday present from Mommy and Daddy - her very own phone!
my sweet birthday girl and me
Daddy and Rylee (she's holding up her finger to show how old she is!)

(I know I am behind on my weekly pregnancy update (I entered my 10th week on Sunday), but Jordan and I were in Tennessee over the weekend for our two-year anniversary, and we did not have internet access in our cabin. I might try to do a pregnancy update in the next day or two, or I might just skip the update for week 10, since I'm already half-way to week 11 now. I will most definitely TRY to post about our anniversary trip in the next day or two, though. Stay tuned.)

No comments: