Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Date Night at the Ball Field

Jordan and I went to the "Family Faith Night" Montgomery Biscuits baseball game last night. It was the first game either of us had been to since we first started dating back in 2008, so it was really nice to finally go back and have a night out together (my mom watched Rylee for us). We got to the field about a half hour or so before the game started, and I went ahead and got something to eat so I wouldn't start feeling sick. Out of all the food options available there, I decided to get a taco salad. I was pretty surprised myself, because lately, I haven't wanted anything with beef. For whatever reason, though, when I smelled it, I couldn't resist it. Thankfully, it was pretty good, and I was able to eat almost all of it. Jordan ended up getting a chicken fingers and fries basket. The game wasn't all that great, unfortunately. The Biscuits didn't play very well, and made errors left and right (I think they had 8 total; the Mississippi Braves didn't make any errors, if I remember correctly). The Biscuits ended up losing 11-3.
After the game, there was a fireworks show presented by Max Federal Credit Union. Over all - even though our team lost - it was still an enjoyable night, and I'm thankful we had the opportunity to go. Below are a few pictures I took at the game, followed by a short video clip I shot of the fireworks finale.

the Biscuits on the field at the beginning of the game
the Mississippi Braves prepare to bat
Jordan... with a mouth full of food


the Biscuits on the field in the top of the third inning
the Biscuits team mascot, "Big Mo"

No comments: