Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Monday, June 6, 2011

9 Weeks

Yesterday, I entered my 9th week of pregnancy. As with my last pregnancy post, I don't feel like I have any real updates yet. I still don't feel good all the time. I'm still tired all the time. Just kinda the story of my life right now. I know it's all worth it, though.
I took a belly picture last night, but I decided to wait until today to do this post since I had my first prenatal doctor appointment today. It was a pretty uneventful appointment. A nurse came in to get my weight (107 pounds... the same starting weight I was when I was pregnant with Rylee) and check my blood pressure (102/60), and then Dr. Dupre came in to talk for a few minutes. We didn't get to hear the baby's heartbeat today, which I was kinda bummed about, but it's still too early to hear it with the little machine they use. We should be able to hear it when we go to my next appointment on July 5.
Jordan, Rylee, and my sister, Amanda, all went to my appointment with me, so while we were there, I took a picture of Amanda and Rylee with Dr. Dupre. He delivered Amanda 10 years ago by c-section, and he delivered Rylee last year, so I thought it would be nice to get a picture of the three of them together. It's neat to have a doctor who has delivered two generations of babies in our family.
Well, that's really all I have to say for this post. I haven't been up to much lately, with not feeling well and whatnot, so I don't have much to write about today. Below is the belly picture I took last night, followed by the picture of Dr. Dupre with Rylee and Amanda.

9 weeks pregnant (Sunday, June 5, 2011)

No comments: