Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pinterest


I decided to jump on the bandwagon with the rest of the world (so it seems, anyway) and join Pinterest. I didn't exactly understand what it was all about, and when I first got the invitation to join, I logged on and had NO CLUE what to do, but I decided to log back on today and try to get started, and I think I'm slowly but surely catching on to things. Everyone told me it is very addicting, and I'm quickly realizing they are right. I've been "pinning" things all day between changing diapers and nursing sessions. I'm still getting the hang of things, but if you want to "follow" me and see what I've done so far, you can check out my profile here. Happy "pinning"!

No comments: