Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Monday, January 2, 2012

39 Weeks

Yesterday marked the beginning of the 39th week of my pregnancy. Can you believe it? I actually made it to 39 weeks! I know that means I'm technically not due for one more week (well... six more days now), but NO ONE thought I would make it this far. I really didn't think I would either, but then again, no one thought I would make it to my due date with Rylee, and I did (well, okay... I was induced the day before my due date with her, but still...). I guess Baby Ryan is just stubborn like his big sister was and has to prove everyone wrong.
It's hard to believe this is my last pregnancy update post. Tomorrow is THE big day! Tomorrow, Jordan and I will drop Rylee off at my parents' house and head to my doctor's office for the final time (pre-Ryan, that is). From there, according to what my doctor told me last Thursday, he will send us across the street to the hospital to be induced. Tomorrow, we will finally meet our son. I can't believe the day is finally here. As I have said many times before, this pregnancy has really flown by, but at the same time, it's still hard to believe it's actually coming to an end. It's going to be weird not to be pregnant anymore. It's going to be weird not to have a big ol' belly getting in my way all the time. It's going to be weird not feeling all kinds of crazy movement in my belly all the time (and I know I will miss it, just like I missed it after I had Rylee). It's just going to be weird. But a good weird. Because I'll have a precious newborn baby boy to cuddle in my arms. Tomorrow's gonna be a good day.
Here's my final belly picture:
See you tomorrow, Baby Ryan! Mommy can't wait!

No comments: