Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Monday, December 12, 2011

My Baby Shower for Ryan

Yesterday, some of the sweet ladies from my Sunday school class hosted a baby shower for me and Ryan! We have already been so blessed to have received a LOT of hand-me-down clothes and shoes for him (and some other things as well, including his crib), but we still didn't have any diapers and other miscellaneous things for him, so I was very excited and thankful to be having a shower. I am so grateful for all of the sweet gifts we received for him... we are truly blessed to have some wonderful, loving people in our lives. I can't wait to finish going through everything and get his room completely organized and ready for him. He will be here SO soon! Here are a few pictures from my shower:

my beautiful mom and me (and Ryan, too, of course!)
my beautiful mom and me (and Ryan, too, of course!)
close-up of the cake
the gift table with some of the gifts (More gifts arrived after I took this picture.)
the "sign" on the gift table (I can't wait to hang this on the hospital door after he's born!)
all of the gifts in our living room after we got home

No comments: