Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pics From Our Trip to Florida

Since we've been home for almost two weeks now, I figured it was about time I posted the pictures from our trip to Florida to visit my daddy. Of course I'm not in any of the pictures, because I was always the one taking the pictures, but that's okay. Most of the pictures are just of Rylee at my daddy's apartment, but some of them are from when we took her to the park one day while we were there. Anyway, here they are:
She loves Kix cereal!

yummy milk!
I sure do love that smile!
watching cartoons and eating Kix cereal
mouthful of Kix cereal
watching cartoons at Grandpa's
smiling through a mouthful of Kix cereal
She's getting sleepy!
heavy eyes... sleepy girl
showing us that she swallowed the bite of food she was chewing
napping with her "baby" on Grandpa's couch
napping with her "baby" on Grandpa's couch
walking through the park with Daddy (I love this picture - so precious!)
walking through the park with Daddy
swinging at the park with Daddy
She loves to swing!
swinging at the park with Daddy
Daddy helping Rylee go down the slide at the park; Grandpa is ready to catch her!
flirting with a little boy at the park; he did NOT seem too happy about it!

watching the train by the park
playing in the dirt at the park
playing in the dirt at the park
dancing with Daddy at the Al's Landing restaurant

showing off her new purse from Grandpa (I think she looks so grown-up in this picture!)
napping with Daddy and her "baby" on Grandpa's couch
getting sleepy
She loves her "baby"... and sucking her thumb!
trying on one of the Christmas items for sale at Home Depot
We enjoyed our visit. It's hard to believe that the next time we make a trip down to Florida, we'll have TWO kids! Yikes!

No comments: