Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Sunday, October 30, 2011

30 Weeks

Okay, before I say anything else, I know I still haven't posted pictures from our time in Florida a couple weeks ago like I said I would. I will try to do a post with them sometime this week... maybe. Or maybe not. You'll just have to wait and see, I guess. (For those of you who are friends with me on Facebook, I have already uploaded them in one of my photo albums.) Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there.
Now then... today, I am 30 weeks pregnant with Ryan. Three-fourths of the way to the "finish line". *Inhales and exhales deep breath.* I really don't have much to say today other than the fact that I had to try on three or four different shirts this morning before I finally found one that actually covered my entire stomach. And these are MATERNITY shirts I'm talking about, people. I think that pretty much sums it up. I am officially huge. (Okay, let me specify there: my BELLY is officially huge.) I feel like a broken record saying this, but I just honestly don't see how it's possible that I still have TEN weeks until I'm due to have this baby. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if I actually make it that long... For now, I am just thankful to have a healthy, growing baby on the way. I so can't wait to meet him. I can't wait to hold him in my arms. I can't wait to look into his eyes for the first time. (I wonder what color they'll be...?) I can't wait to smell him (I know that might sound weird, but you fellow mommies know what I mean). I can't wait to kiss his precious little cheeks and nose. I can't wait to see Jordan hold him for the first time. I can't wait to introduce him to Rylee and see her reaction. I just can't wait. Can I please have him NOW?! 70 more days... 70 more days...
Here we are tonight:

No comments: