Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Rylee's First Christmas Present

We got Rylee's first Christmas present today - an Evenflo ExerSaucer. I actually ordered it online last week from albeebaby.com, and it arrived at the UPS hub in Montgomery (where Jordan works) today, so he brought it home. We decided to go ahead and put it together today instead of wrapping it and sticking it under the tree until Christmas. I want to get as much of our money's worth out of it as possible, and Rylee's not going to remember if she had any presents to unwrap on Christmas morning, so I'd rather she start getting some play time out of it now. My sweet husband worked hard and got it all put together, and as soon as I put Rylee in it for the first time, she started hitting and chewing on all the different toys on it, and expressed her delight with squeals in various pitches. I'm really excited that we were able to get the ExerSaucer for her. It will provide countless hours of entertainment for her, and it will allow me more hands-free time to get things done while still keeping an eye on her. I guess it's a gift for both of us!

Rylee's first time playing in her new ExerSaucer. Merry Christmas, Rylee!
Rylee's first time playing in her new ExerSaucer. Merry Christmas, Rylee!

1 comment:

Nancy Hood said...

All three of Jenny's have loved those things. They also loved the jumperoo's that are on a stand. Elle would jump until she fell asleep :)
Merry Christmas to all three of you!