Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Monday, September 6, 2010

"Jesus Loves Me"

I don't really have much of anything to update right now, but I felt like blogging anyway, since I haven't posted one in a few days.
We're now three days away from the closing date of our new home, and four days away from when we will start moving in. Hopefully we'll be completely moved in (and ready to watch some Alabama football in our new home!) on Saturday the 11th. Jordan started packing the first bit of our stuff on Saturday night (two nights ago), so our living room is looking a bit bare now, but that's ok. Exciting, actually. We've got a LOT more packing to do, though, so the next few days are going to be pretty crazy, especially with juggling work and taking care of Rylee as well. We'll get everything done one way or another, though, and I think we'll all feel a lot better after Saturday.
In the mean time, Rylee is still growing more and more every day. She'll be 12 weeks old tomorrow. Last night, Jordan and I sang "Jesus Loves Me" to her, and she cooed along with us a bit. It was pretty sweet, and it actually choked me up a bit too. "Jesus Loves Me" is one of the songs my grandma Parker always used to sing with my brother Seth and me when we were little. She would've been 95 years old on Saturday (two days ago), so I'm missing her (not that I ever don't miss her). Anyway, I shot a little video of it, so I figured I would share it on here. Enjoy.
(P.S. Happy Labor Day!)

(For whatever reason, it appears that half of the video was cut off (it was supposed to be 40 seconds long), but you still get the gist of it.)

1 comment:

jjsgem said...

precious! great trio - thanks for sharing