Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Friday, September 3, 2010

Another Baby Girl for Chocodelphia

I intended to post this blog last night, but I was just too tired, so I figured I would do it tonight instead. Anyway, yesterday afternoon, Rylee and I drove out to Baptist East Medical Center in Montgomery to visit my friend and Chocodelphia co-worker, Kristin. On Tuesday, August 31, she gave birth to a precious baby girl named Madison Grace. She weighed 5 pounds 1 ounce and was 17 inches long. I had a nice visit with Kristin and her family, and I got to hold Madison for a little while too. I couldn't believe how tiny she was compared to Rylee. It was yet another reminder of how fast time has gone by and how quickly Rylee is growing. It felt like just yesterday that I was in that same hospital after giving birth myself. In reality, it's been almost three months. Crazy! Anyway, Madison is the third baby girl to be born to a Chocodelphia employee this year. One of our former co-workers, Cece, had a baby girl named Sarah in January. Then I had Rylee in June. And now Kristin has had Madison. So if you want to have a baby - more specifically, a baby GIRL - go drink the water at Chocodelphia.

Here I am with sweet little Madison Grace. I think she slept the entire time I was there.
Here's a close-up of Madison. Isn't she precious?! (Sorry it's a bit blurry; I had the flash off.)

1 comment:

Nancy Hood said...

aw, I just love girls. Of course! Since we have three daughters :) and they have their daddy wrapped tightly around their hearts.