Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Monday, September 24, 2012

Kelly's Korner: SUYL Singles Link-Up (Michelle)

It has been 4 months - FOUR LONG MONTHS - since I posted my last blog entry. And I know that is TOTALLY unacceptable, and I absolutely deserve the award for "World's Worst Blogger", and I have SO much to catch you all up on in relation to life lately and my growing babies, BUT... all of that will have to wait for another day (hopefully... I really, really, REALLY do want to get back into blogging regularly). Today, I am not here to post anything about me. Today, I am here to write about my sweet friend, Michelle.

Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is currently hosting her fifth "Show Us Your Life: Singles" link-up, and after much thought/consideration and discussion with Michelle, I couldn't resist sharing a little bit about her. You just never know how God may choose to lead someone to the person He has chosen for them to spend their life with. (And considering the fact that five couples have met and gotten married as a result of Kelly's SUYL link-ups, I'd say it's worth a shot.) So, without further ado, meet Michelle:



The first and most important thing you should know about Michelle is that she is a devout Christian. She was raised in a Christian home and accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Lord and Savior at a young age. She seeks daily to follow God's will for her life, and her heart's deepest desire is to find a Godly man to share her life with and raise a family.

Some of Michelle's interests include aviation (she LOVES going to air shows), photography, meteorology, nature, organizing, reading, and traveling. She describes herself as a "country/western girl, but not completely country". She drives a truck and loves camo and boots, but she admits that she has never been fishing, hunting, or mud riding (although she is open to trying all of these activities). She is also an animal lover. She has two dogs, a cat, and a pet rabbit.

Michelle and one of her dogs, Belle
Michelle is praying for God to lead her to a man who seeks daily to exemplify the fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control (Galations 5:22-23). She understands that no one is perfect (and never will be), but she simply desires to find a man who strives to live for Christ and be the spiritual leader of his family.

Michelle is currently living in south Alabama, but would be willing to move if/when a strong relationship is developed and a future is clear. If you or someone you know would be interested in getting to know Michelle better, please leave a comment on this post, and I would be happy to pass the information on to her. God bless!

1 comment:

mike said...

She is really cute and sounds like a fun girl. I'm mike, 29 year old south Alabama youth minister. I like running (well not really like, but I run), hockey, movies and hanging out with my friends. If she would like to talk and get to know each other my email is mrollins83@gmail.com