Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Cups

I'm back with another quick recipe from Pinterest for you. (You're welcome.) It's called Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Cups. I've always been a fan of chicken pot pie (especially Stouffer's chicken pot pie), so I was anxious to see how these would turn out, especially with the cheesy twist. Jordan and I both liked them. Again, they weren't anything that necessarily "wowed" us, but they were good. I'm sure I'll make them again at some point. Here's the recipe:


Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie Cups

Ingredients:
1 can biscuits (I used an 8-count can of Pillsbury Butter Tastin' Flaky biscuits.)
1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
1 can cream of chicken soup
2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (I used a peas, carrots, corn, and green beans mixture.)
1tsp. dried parsley flakes
1tsp. onion powder

Preparation/Baking Instructions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Separate biscuits and place each one in a cup of a lightly-greased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing the dough up the sides to the edge of the cup.
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen vegetables, cheese, parsley, and onion powder. Mix well.
Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Let cool for 2-3 minutes before serving.

No comments: