Joshua 24:15

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15

Friday, March 16, 2012

Pizza Casserole

I'm back with another recipe I tried recently. It's called Pizza Casserole, and it's basically baked spaghetti with pepperoni on top. It wasn't my favorite recipe I've tried so far, but it was still good, so I figured I'd share it on here. For the original recipe, please follow the link above.


Pizza Casserole

Ingredients:
2lbs. ground beef
1 clove garlic, minced
1tsp. Italian seasoning
2tbls. olive oil
2 (26oz.) jars spaghetti sauce (I used Prego Heart Smart Traditional Italian sauce)
16oz. rotini pasta, cooked and drained (I used a vegetable blend)
5 cups (20oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese (I think I only used 4 cups...)
8oz. sliced pepperoni

Preparation/Baking Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large pot, add olive oil and heat to medium-high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Cook until beef is browned. Drain grease.
Stir cooked pasta, sauce, and 3 cups of cheese together with the meat. Place the mixture into two greased 9x13-inch baking dishes. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining cheese and top with pepperoni.
Bake for 25-30 minutes.

No comments: